First Place Winner: Thelma Savelson (The Hat)
2nd Place Winner: Judy Lazarus (Lily Pads)
3rd Place Winner: Christiane Drouin (Forêt tropicale II)
Honourable Mentions went to Ruth Dunsky, Norma Lehrer, and Blue Joyce. Our judge this year was Caroline Lindsay Hart.
Past Exhibition Winners:
- 2017 – Thelma Savelson: MONT-ROYAL
- 2016 – Ruth Dunsky: AUTUMN SKY
- 2015 – Suzy Charto: AFTER THE PARTY
- 2014 – Doreen Walsh: MEDITERRANEAN PORT
- 2013 – Beryl Deitcher: PIVOINES SUR LA CHAISE
- 2012 – Suzy Charto: OLD FRIENDS
- 2011 – Suzy Charto: DE BONNE HEURE
- 2010 – Ruth Dunsky: OLMSTEAD TRAIL
- 2009 – Marilyn Lamond: DIOGENES
- 2008 – Deena Dlusy-Apel: LES CRAVATES
- 2007 – Gladys Jarka: FEUILLES COLORÉES
- 2006 – Anita Krakow: SOUVENIRS MARITIMES
- Unframed thin-sided canvases are accepted for the annual exhibition as long as sides are neat.
- All works must be ready to hang with wire across the back.
- A dyptique is considered two paintings no matter the size due to extra time for hanging.
- Painting should be no more than 3 years old and not previously shown at W.A.S.
- Each member may submit the following:
- Two (2) paintings maximum size 17 ½ “ x 21 ½” (including frame).
- One (1) painting maximum 37 ½ “ x 41 1/2” (including frame).