We meet at the Unitarian Church of Montreal, 5035 Boulevard de Maisonneuve on Wednesday mornings from 9:00am to 1:30pm and work on our own or participate in workshops when given.
Metro: 2 blocks east of Station Vendome. Bus: Sherbrooke #24 to Claremont, then south to De Maisonneuve.
- Membership fees are $140 for a full year.
- Fees for new first-time members joining after the season has started will be prorated.
- Workshops are for paid up members only. Guests are NOT permitted.
- Parking is on a first-come basis.
- Everyone is responsible for cleaning up (See cleaning rules below)
- All members must leave the church by 1:00pm.
Clean–up Rules for Acrylic Painters
- Wipe painting palettes with paper towels. Do not wash them in the sink.
- Rinse all brushes in your water container and wipe them well before washing
them in the sink.
- Pour your container water through a sieve next to the sink.
- Wipe the sink and empty the sieve in the garbage after each session.
- Return easels downstairs
Clean–up Rules for Tables and Working Space
- Protect your working space with a table cloth.
- Wipe up all paint and other media from the tables and floor.
- Rinse your coffee cup and put it in the rack next to the sink.