¼ lb butter
1 ½ ts baking powder
1 c white sugar
1 ts baking soda
1 ts vanilla
1 c sour cream
Topping: cinnamon, 1 ½ c flour, sugar
- Cream butter & sugar
- Add 2 eggs, sour cream, vanilla
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda together
- Pour half the batter into greased baking pan
- Cut in sugar & cinnamon
- Pour in the balance of batter
- Pour in balance of cinnamon & sugar
Bake at 375 for 40-45 mins.
So often we come to the Wednesdays session and automatically expect one of these treats to be ready for the taking. We are delightfully spoiled.